List of Beach Tournaments through VolleyOC
– These tournaments are mainly held at Huntington State Beach off of Newland Street! Closest tourneys to us! There are also A LOT of tournaments through VolleyOC!
Here is how you register for VolleyOC.
1) You actually have to register through the AVP America Membership site.
Here is the registration link: https://www.avpamerica.com/Add-Player.aspx
– Don’t forget to write down your membership number you will need it to register for tournaments.
2) Once you have a membership number you can choose any tournament you’d like on the tournament/schedule page of the VolleyOC Website. Once you choose a tournament click register…the site will have you complete a number of steps from there!
3) Each tournament has a different registration fee.
Please feel free to contact Coach Karlee with any help on this! (714) 235-9014 it can be tricky..
List of Beach Tournaments through CBVA
– These tournaments are all over the coast. The closest ones to us are in the Long Beach area, Laguna Beach and Doheny State Beach. This is a completely different registration method than VolleyOC. They are not related.
Here is the registration link: https://cbva.com/Player/MemberRegister
-if you are already an active CBVA member, you can renew your membership or you can simply log back in.
7 years of club in Orange County on highly competitive teams.
Played 2 seasons at Orange Coast College: Awarded OCC’s Athlete of the year in 2012 & awarded an All State for California Junior Colleges
Out of OCC she was recruited and given a scholarship to play Sand Volleyball at University of Hawaii
Played in the National Tournament in 2014 with Hawaii placing 3rd in the country.
9 years of coaching experience
Current assistant Varsity Coach at Tustin HS for girls and boys
4 years of club